Tuesday 28 July 2009

a bit of travelling this winter in Scandinavian area

Got a bit planning going on - just to relax my fingures from writing...


Am off to Oslo for the conference 24-26, and will be spending 23th -28th there... gotta enjoy the city, don't I?


And I also got a really lovely invitation from Katarina Wetter Edman to visit the Service Research Center - CTF at Karlstad University... excited! So spending two days there will be my plan.


After Karlstad, I quite fancy heading to Stockholm and maybe spend 4-5 days there, just wondering around the Christmas markets!


So basically I have about 3 days free in Oslo and 4-5 days free in Stockholm…


To be honest, I don’t know these areas quite well, so any of you have suggestions of must-visit-places? Or even another invitation to show me around your place?


Definitely would love to make some new friends as well ;-]

Got another invitation to visit Fabian Segelström in Linköping - this journey is becoming more and more exciting now!